Your support is vital!
Your membership and donations directly support programs and services which make your community more fire-safe and promote better forest health, thus reducing and mitigating catastrophic loss due to wildland fires.
Wildfire Ready Annual Membership
Wildfire Ready Monthly Membership
$250 Annual Sponsor
Business or Group
Make a Donation
Support local programs and services!
• Vinyl sticker • Membership card • Member newsletter
• Invitation to community tours and events • Tax deductible donation
Who We Are
Active since 1998, the Butte County Fire Safe Council is a community-based 501©3 nonprofit organization whose funding comes entirely from community donations and hard-earned grant awards.
Our mission is to provide safety in Butte County through wildfire hazard education, mitigation, and wildfire recovery.
What We Do
• Chipper Program • Defensible Space • Grazing • Forest Health Projects • Events & Tours • Community Education
• Local Fire Safe Councils • Weed Wrench Loans • Presentations • Firewise USA Communities
Prepared Community Members
• Youth Programs • Evacuation Plans • Home Visits