Your support is vital!
Your membership and donations directly support programs and services which make your community more fire-safe and promote better forest health, thus reducing and mitigating catastrophic loss due to wildland fires.
Annual Membership business/church/group
Make a Donation
Support local programs and services!
• Window sticker • Membership card • Informative newsletter •
• Invitation to community tours and events •
Who we are
Butte County Fire Safe Council is a community-based nonprofit organization whose funding comes entirely from community donations like yours and hard-earned grant awards.
Our mission is to provide safety in Butte County through wildfire hazard education, mitigation, and wildfire recovery.
What we do
• Chipper Program • Grazing •
• Forest Thinning Projects • Project Tours •
• Local Fire Safe Councils • Weed Wrench Loans •
• Presentations •
Prepared Community Members
• Youth Programs • Evacuation Plans • Home Visits •
• Defensible Space Education •