The fire safe programs your membership supports will help you make your home and your entire neighborhood a safer place. Safer communities mean a better place to live for everyone.
Members keep these programs available:
- Chipper program
- Resident's assistance
- 6th Grade Wildfire in the Foothills curriculum
- Homeowner's guide to firewise landscaping
- Fire on the Ridge Seminar
- Community Wildfire Safety Workshops
- Roadside Shaded Fuel Breaks
- Evacuation Plans for Yankee Hill, Paradise, Upper Ridge, Cohasset, Berry Creek, Feather Falls/Forbestown
Support your fire safe council while you shop
You support the Butte County Fire Safe Council each time you use your phone number at checkout.
When you use the NEW Shares program you earn up to 3% of your purchase amount for your favorite school or nonprofit. Save mart has made it easy to support the Butte County Fire Safe Council. Click the link below to renew your Shares (now eScrip) or sign up today.
It’s as simple as providing your phone number at checkout:
- Sign up for the NEW* Shares program by registering your phone number or Save Smart Rewards Card with eScrip.
- *You will no longer use your S.H.A.R.E.S. card (effective April 1, 2016). Register your phone or your Save Smart Rewards card number (this will not be your S.H.A.R.E.S. card)
- Shop at Save Mart Supermarkets and provide your registered phone number or card at checkout.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your qualified purchases made at smile.amazon.com. Remember you must go to smile.amazon.com (not amazon.com or the amazon app). Find out more here: smile.amazon.com and designate your smile contributions go to Butte County Fire Safe Council